Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mainkar's Chaturthi Celebration..!!



folks, m bec to blogging...had a superb ganesh season..enjoyed a lot...most amazing news is that,i put up more 1 kg in me...now the talley is 58kgs..ha ha...hurrey...!!!i know its small increase but for me its very big...he he....well that was possible only after dedication and hardwork(...in lunch and at dinner i mean..)..besides that many blogmates may not know that my favorate hobby is SLEEPING...and my previous best was 13Hrs continuous sleeping..which i overtook this season,i.e on the 3rd day of ganesh.The total hours were 13 hrs and 25mins...well i was damn happy about this fact(hey mates,that doesnot mean i m lazy guy okie...m pretty serious when work comes...)he he...

I am including a video whcih shows the decorations made at my native place in sattari(40km from panaji)which was carved with creativity of my cousin mr.vinod mainkar and this video is edited my none other than the owner of this blog.

No comments: